- Close your eye and pull your lid taut to draw your line.
- For your first pass, wiggle it in between your lashes (it will make them look thicker), and on your second pass make the line thicker if you want.
- Keep adding until you achieve the desired thickness.
- Use a small chiseled brush or an angled brush to smudge the line to make it softer and to smooth and even out the line.
- Go back and forth until the look you desire is achieved.
REMOVAL: Only when you are ready, use any gentle makeup remover to remove.